Wednesday, April 1, 2020

þetta reddast

First use of a Speedy Inks 86¢ (when I bought mine last year) ribbon.
 I need to do some work on the margin release.  It intermittently skips a space when activated.

When I first read The Unexpected Philosophy Icelanders Live By, I got the idea for this post I had more to write. That was last night.  I could not remember the details as I started typing today.  I don't  write a draft or work from notes for my typecasts.  Perhaps I should.

I know I was going to do more on some of the relaxation or simple living words I picked up on over the years.  I'll need to do a bit of thinking and post on them later.

Seems most fit during this time as many are worried about the virus or having their routine life disrupted.  I have a fire fighter mentality about a lot of things and normally that means I get quite militaristic and bossy.  The other side of that is a different way of instantly adapting to the situation at hand.  The adaptability part is what fits this situation.

Always prepared and the ability to adapt and execute have mostly gotten me through anything that came along.  I like petta reddast, also. We may go through some very difficult things.  I'm looking for everything to work out all right in the end.

Stay home, stay your distance, stay safe.

Speedy Inks ribbon looks just like the original Adler ribbon.  It comes on a standard DIN spool and has eyelets.



3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the post. I really like my Adlers, pull them out for exercise quite often. WTH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Entertaining Post - Þakka þér fyrir

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see script writing there Bill. You are right, this will come to an end, hopefully sooner rather than later if people take a deep breath and do the right thing ✨

    ReplyDelete