Saturday, April 4, 2020

Saturday Typing



I found this little fellow on a walk in the Lillian Anderson Arboretum earlier this week.

I was hoping he'd come out and say hello, but being a chipmunk would not leave his log as long as I sat there.

These were all taken from the same distance, I did not crop them all to the same ratios.
The Lillian Anderson Arboretum is not too far from home, and I visit often. It is like an outdoor classroom as I often run into students and instructors from Kalamazoo College when there. The Arboretum is fully owed and maintained by Kalamazoo College and connects to the Main Street Park (Oshetemo Twp. Park) also a wonderful place to go walking in the woods.

Stay home & stay safe. If you go to a local park keep your distance.

4 comments:

  1. I’d like to see your reviews on journals. I gravitate to Leuschturm. I have used moleskins in the past and find they have changed too. The paper bleeds and doesn’t have the same feel. Leuschterm, on the other hand feels good under my pen. I also like the numbered pages. The little ones are nice too for pocket carries. I want to try the cahier size for my leather covers and see how they work. I look forward to your discoveries with Cairn’s Fontain and Rhodia.

    I use Blogger now, but find it takes some finagling to get my posts up. I took a mini course in HTML and that helped. Still unhappy with their reply system. They want users to use Chrome browser, which is fine, bit it leaves us Safari users in the wind. Let me know what you discover with WordPress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've over spent on supplies the past few weeks that I should have purchased over the past 2 years so my hobby purchasing is delayed. Doing my notebooks in parts should enable me to get the ones I've always wanted to try and do not have.

      Delete
    2. I’ll look forward to your reports. Check out Michael Jacks/witherly whiterings on YouTube. He’s a wealth of information.

      https://youtu.be/mQA4RFsPwlo

      Delete
  2. I would give anything for a dreary rainy day Bill, we are back up to 35/36C for the next two days 😱 Your little chipmunk is adorable 💙

    ReplyDelete