Exchanging the feets took all of about 10 minutes.
Making this post I've got about 2 hours of trying to figure out the crappy Blogger changes. So far Blogger improvements, like most software 'improvements' are nothing but crap. I'll be nice and not describe things as I usually do off line or like when I was in radio...when the microphone is off.
More blogger bs. I thought one quick post since I'm still not over on WP yet. I've been too busy with other things over this past year to post even though I thought I'd have plenty of time to post during the pandemic.
First thing I find is the resize tool no longer is accurate. I have my blog set to match the original 750 pixels and my images sized so I can fit the typecast as its original size to fill the post width, nope. Original size goes past the width.
Also as normal Blogger adds a shadow of a grey line on the left of my typecast no matter how I edit it in GIMP.
There is no captioning tool. There is a non-working add text tool. Oh, I do try several browsers and OSs, and within Linux 5 different distros just for the fun of proving Blogger is a piece of.
I understand the typosphere is not as active as it once was. Blogger is part of the problem for people like me who do not like frustrations of faulty software.
In any case, I've been producing content and not posting it so I have something to post on WP if and when I ever get set up. WP is not without issue either. I already have WP via our typewriter group, but since I want to start my own blog I will need to create a new email and profile which I do not want to do unless I can get set up for self-hosting which will not happen as long as I live in my tiny house.
So I may decide to set up another email account, but I don't want to do. I have too many already and spend too much time gleaning useful email from the spam and other worthless email I receive.
I'll no longer frustrate myself or upset any readers of this blog who do not visit my blog to read my frustrations about Blogger.
This post will not be searchable from within the blog either since the labels setting no longer works.