Saturday, December 31, 2011

Typing Pads

One of the groups to which I belong has a thread on typing pads.

I use a shelf liner made like this:

It is a soft rubbery material that works fine in tool boxes, on shelves and I have even used it to hold wood that I was sanding to keep it from slipping on the workbench.  I bought mine at Lowe's and I am sure  other hardware stores sell it as well as dollar stores and grocery stores.

I cut a piece that is 12 inches by 14 inches and use it under any of my machines that slide with a carriage return.


  1. I use those too! So cheap to buy, and comes in pretty colors ;D

  2. I've just add it to my grocery list. What a great idea!