Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good bye 2011 and Welcome 2012

...and now it is time to switch to the mode of communication made popular my Mr. Marconi; Straight Key Night starts in a few hours.  Morse Code (CW) the original digital mode.


  1. Happy New Year! Love these end-of-the-year thoughts.

  2. Blessed New Year to you, Bill.
    I see that we have many common passions!
    A Grundig YB-400 is a fixture upon my writing-desk.
    Many thanks for your presence in the blogosphere.

  3. Happy New Year to you as well! My wife stumbled on your pen resources and I am happy to see both typewriters and radios. Have a great Morse session!

  4. Happy New Year! My younger child is starting a Ham class next week and I'm curious to see where it will lead her. I'm glad to have discovered your blog!

  5. I always take a typewriter to SKN. This year I took the U.S. Navy mill. It was popular. I will link to photos at the club website.

  6. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Bill!

    2011 for me was the "Year of the Typewriter".

    Can hardly wait to see what 2012 brings! ;-)

  7. I always love the shots of the typecast still in the carriage.
    Happy (belated) new year to you as well.