Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Clairefontaine Notebook and a New Fountain Pen and GOOD RIDDANCE BLOGGER! I'M MOVING TO WORDPRESS!











Four hours trying and retrying the new blogshit.  No more. I hate software I cannot get to work properly and this is not software I care to mess with.
sorry there is no review here.  When I get set up on WP I may continue this.
I apologize for the tiraide since I really wanted to review this last notebook and then do a final summary.  Things will need to wait until I get time to move to WordPress. I'll be letting this blog up IT will not be supported.

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are having so many problems with Blogger Bill, I've been using it since the beginning and haven't had any problems thankfully. Btw I love the pen hear, looks very elegant ✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill even though we are having so much rain it's still around 20/22C so not really cold at all .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am finally catching up on my typosphere reading. Beautiful pen.

    I haven't used Blogger before - I have been really happy with hosted WordPress at WordPress.com.

    Self-hosted WordPress requires a lot of attention - you really have to stay on top of the security updates - core, plugin, theme - or it will get hacked. I have also found it to be slow, depending on the host.

    However, I do love hosted WordPress.com. It's fast, secure, no updates to worry about. It's pretty simple and works right out of the box. I use it for my blog - a cheapo plan that gives me a domain name and plenty of space. There's a free version too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people use bluehost or wordpress. I may need to do that since I still don't have the extra money and room for the servers I need. I had self hosted sites in FL before moving. Some of the sites go moved to Blogger. I hope to be on WP some time in October. I planned August to no avail and then Labor Day, but we have too many irons in the fire so I have not done anything except on my radio blog.

      Delete
  4. Good night, how are you? I am Brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro and looking for new followers for my blog. And I will follow yours with pleasure. New friends are also welcome, no matter the distance.

    https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Bill, it's good to be back 🌸

    ReplyDelete