Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Last Day of ITAM



Sent from my stubborn Hammond Multiplex.  Not bad for nearly 100 years old.

I spent most of my day working on my taxes and thinking of how can I do something for the last day of ITAM.  For some silly reason I thought of an old simple-silly song from way back in my radio days, The Second Week of Deer Camp by Da Yoopers.  Somehow I could not think of how to make and ITAM verse rhyme the way it should even though the metre could make it fit.

I also thought I'd get to my parts machines.  I do have some parts promised, but I wanted to post them here.  Keep watching.  One day soon I will post them.

For now...it's back to making the IRS happy.



P.S. Please visit Claudia's blog.

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed the black mark on the word gather. It is not on my typewritten sheet, the orignal scan or the file for the blog. However, each time I delete and reinsert a clean file the black displays.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete