Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Progress?


I started this and decided to install an H.F. radio in the garage so I could work in the garage or outside and still participate in the morning net. The humidity is low for Florida, but the humidity here is always high as seen in the first part of the typecast.  Each place I paused for only a few minutes or so resulted in the paper getting wavy.

So far the to-do list is only started.  I forgot that I also have about 12 hours of audio files that need edited and recorded to CD.  I also varied from the list and did a few other things.

Now that I am at least an hour or two late at getting to the car...

I bid everyone a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

3 comments:

  1. I've been known to eat baked potatoes or chili for breakfast and cold cereal or pancakes for dinner. Why must we abide by arbitrary societal rules for food consumption?

    I like that font, by the way.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH. I forgot to note the baked potato from the microwave then stuffed with chili or hot peppers & cheese.

      Delete
  2. My breakfasts have changed so frequently over the years, that I can't even recall what I had. School now seems so long ago.

    ReplyDelete