Saturday, May 15, 2021

Looks like the folks at Google corrected the issues.

 Seems things were corrected overnight. I noticed WP blogs were not affected. I did not know if or how to notify the bloggers I follow except to try and comment and post on mine, which would probably not be seen on some of the browsers.

In any case Blogger users would have found them locked out of their own blog unless they used an encrypted browser like Tor.

There is one advantage to social media; I could have sent a message to those bloggers which would be on my social media account.

3 comments:

  1. Whack. Glad it got fixed, but it's kind of a warning sign, I suspect. /:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a bit of a shock Bill, thankfully sorted pretty quick.. hopefully it won't happen again !

    ReplyDelete