Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Congratulations Senator Sanders!

I could not resist a political post.  I chose to keep politics out of my blog, but this is an exception.

I gave away several copies of this book 8 years ago.  First heard of it on a radio talk show.

I think it is out of print, but listed here:

Now who will be the better President if the results keep going like last night?


  1. How funny Bill, great minds think alike, my post tomorrow has a political theme but like you I don't get involved on the blog :)Your politics seem so very much more complicated than ours.

  2. No Bill, I left my bike at home, it's safest that way :)

  3. Happy Easter to yourself and family also Bill.

  4. Saw your comment on my blog, are you still near Roanoke?!? Email me at and maybe can meet up sometime.

    1. Mark,
      It's been about a year or so since I was in the area. I was going to move back until I got a job out of the blue and stayed in FL. Still miss the SW VA area though. I'll email if we make a trip.

  5. Very interesting your blog, I thought that no one was already using these beautiful pieces of collection. I guess is like the difference between the digital and analogue photography. In the end, no matter the medium in which you work, but the results.