Friday, April 11, 2014

Typing in the news.

Why at 27 and 2014 I still use a typewriter

 I just read this a few minutes ago and thought I'd post a link.




  1. Very nice. I like this: "Have you ever felt excited looking at an Untitled Word document? I never have."

  2. Hmmn, maybe I should see "Midnight in Paris" (:

  3. I liked Midnight in Paris, and I liked her line that said, "Do you have any idea how much fun it is to watch each and every letter get etched on the blank sheet of paper?"

    1. I like that one too. Best of all I like the way she described my handwriting also: " As my handwriting has gone from legible to "who sneezed ink on your note-book"," 1 senester in college and legible and neat flew away fast.

  4. Encantador blog el tuyo, un placer haberme pasado por tu espacio.


  5. I enjoyed the link Bill.. also enjoyed Midnight in Paris, but then again that was a given :) I agree that it is REALLY good to escape from modern technology from time to time. While I was away in Sydney I didn't look at my computer once.. way to busy with my cute little granddaughter :)